The Winfield Park and Recreation Department encourages all students who wish to participate in Fall baseball, softball and soccer leagues to sign up as soon as possible.
Registration is available for:
- Soccer - Ages 4 - 15 (Age as of July 31, 2016) - Children must be between the ages of 4 - 15 to participate.
- Baseball - Ages 7 - 12 (Age as of April 30, 2017) - Boys must be 7 years old by this date and no older than 12 years old by this date.
- Softball - Ages 7 - 12 (Age as of December 31, 2016) - Girls must be 7 years old by this date and no older than 12 years old by this date.
REGISTRATION IS AVAILABLE NOW THROUGH AUGUST 17, 2016
- Register at Winfield Park and Recreation/Community Center
- Hours are 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. weekdays
- A copy of the child's birth certificate is required at time of sign-up
- Soccer Clinic for player August 13, 2016, 9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. - Registration for clinic is August 13, 2016 from 8:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. at pavilion beside fields 6 & 7.
If you have any questions, please call the Winfield Community Center at 205-487-6710.
Parents: If you are interested in coaching or officiating, please contact the park.